Our Committment to You
Disability Assistance, LLC is committed to protecting your privacy and the security of any and all information that you entrust to us. You may visit our web site without identifying yourself or divulging any personal information.
If you do choose to provide us with any personally identifiable information, we will use this data only to support your customer relationship with Disability Assistance, LLC unless you direct us to do otherwise. Your information will never be given to third parties for any reason without your consent.
Privacy Management Plan
- Collection: Disability Assistance, LLC will limit the collection and use of personal information to that required for valid business purposes or to comply with legislation.
- Accuracy: Disability Assistance, LLC will make every reasonable effort to ensure that the personal information it collects and uses is accurate and complete..
- Storage: Disability Assistance, LLC will store personal information using hard copy and/or electronic means in such a way as to prevent unauthorized collection, access, use, disclosure, or disposal of the personal information.
- Disclosure: Disability Assistance, LLC will not disclose personal information any third party unless required by law.
- Access: Disability Assistance, LLC promotes an individual's right of access to personal information about themselves. Disability Assistance, LLC will provide access to information upon request according to established procedures.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9am 6pm